I am delighted to announce another run of my Rhythm in the Home course! The June course sold out in under 24 hours, which was a lovely surprise, and I know some of you who wanted to join in missed out, so I will be running the course again in September.
Why did I create the course? Because as a parent, life with a young child can sometimes feel chaotic and overwhelming. Juggling naps, work, chores, playdates, and setting up pinterest-worthy activities for your child can feel like a challenge – let alone finding time for self care, reflection, and connection. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Creating a strong, dependable family rhythm can:
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm – for you just as much as your children;
- Increase your child’s feelings of control, reducing their stress levels and related behaviours – young children thrive on dependability;
- Allow you to parent with more ease and joy and less conflict in daily life with your children;
- Provide regular moments of calm and togetherness, even during busy days;
- Let you focus on what is truly important to you, including ensuring time for self-care; and
- Simplify your life, allowing you to let go of things which aren’t helping you reach your goals.
To read more about the course and book your place: https://fridabemighty.com/workshops/
I find that the online world can be so full of lovely ideas for parenting and family life that it’s a bit overwhelming and hard to know where to begin. That’s why the structure of the course was so brilliant – by focusing on our own family values it really helped me to be more grounded, and to recognise which ideas would be helpful to us and which would just add to the overwhelm. The workbooks were just beautiful to look at and I’m sure I’ll look back at them again and again as our family life shifts and changes. Through doing the course I was able to recognise that our daily rhythm was already strong in lots of ways. It has also helped me to develop a rhythm around cooking and cleaning, and it feels like this has freed up so much headspace as well as allowing me to use my precious bits of time to myself for more nurturing things. Thank you so much again!