***THIS COURSE HAS NOW SOLD OUT***
I am delighted to announce another run of my Rhythm in the Home course! The September course sold out in nine hours, which was a lovely surprise, and I know some of you who wanted to join in missed out, so I will be running the course again in October – the last time I run it this year.
Why did I create the course? Because as a parent, life with a young child can sometimes feel chaotic and overwhelming. Juggling naps, work, chores, playdates, and setting up Pinterest-worthy activities for your child can feel like a challenge – let alone finding time for self care, reflection, and connection. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Creating a strong, dependable family rhythm can:
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm – for you just as much as your children;
- Increase your child’s feelings of control, reducing their stress levels and related behaviours – young children thrive on dependability;
- Allow you to parent with more ease and joy and less conflict in daily life with your children;
- Provide regular moments of calm and togetherness, even during busy days;
- Let you focus on what is truly important to you, including ensuring time for self-care; and
- Simplify your life, allowing you to let go of things which aren’t helping you reach your goals.
To read more about the course and book your place: https://fridabemighty.com/workshops/
“I’ve found the course really useful. It has helped a lot in clarifying our family values and what we place an emphasis on doing each week. Having daily rhythms and a meal plan has really reduced my ‘mental load’ – yes, I still have to plan things but it doesn’t seem to be as stressful or overwhelming as it was before. I’m also trying to use my time more mindfully, reading or writing or doing something creative during nap time or evenings. I’ve so enjoyed this course and felt very supported by a like minded and kind group of people.”