I am delighted to announce another run of my Rhythm in the Home course! The last course sold out in a few hours and I know some of you who wanted to join in missed out, so I will be running it again in April. It will be the seventh time I run this course – it’s starting to feel like an old friend…
Why did I create Rhythm in the Home? Because as a parent, life with a young child can sometimes feel chaotic and overwhelming. Juggling naps, work, chores, playdates, and setting up Pinterest-worthy activities for your child can feel like a challenge – let alone finding time for self care, reflection, and connection. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Creating a strong, dependable family rhythm can:
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm – for you just as much as your children;
- Increase your child’s feelings of control, reducing their stress levels and related behaviours – young children thrive on dependability;
- Allow you to parent with more ease and joy and less conflict in daily life with your children;
- Provide regular moments of calm and togetherness, even during busy days;
- Let you focus on what is truly important to you, including ensuring time for self-care; and
- Simplify your life, allowing you to let go of things which aren’t helping you reach your goals.
If you are wanting to take some more space for yourself to dig deeper into your needs, values, and daily life as a busy parent, it may be just what you’ve been looking for.
To read more about the course and book your place visit: https://fridabemighty.com/workshops/