I am delighted to announce another run of my Rhythm in the Home course!
This course always sells out (which is always a lovely surprise!) and I know some of you who wanted to join in last time missed out, so I will be running the course again in August.
Why did I create the course? Because as a parent, life with a young child can sometimes feel chaotic and overwhelming. Juggling naps, work, chores, playdates, and setting up pinterest-worthy activities for your child can feel like a challenge – let alone finding time for self care, reflection, and connection. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Creating a strong, dependable family rhythm can:
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm – for you just as much as your children;
- Increase your child’s feelings of control, reducing their stress levels and related behaviours – young children thrive on dependability;
- Allow you to parent with more ease and joy, removing some of the friction in daily life;
- Provide regular moments of calm and togetherness, even during busy days;
- Let you focus on what is important to you, including ensuring time for self-care; and
- Simplify your life, allowing you to let go of things which aren’t helping you reach your goals.
To read more about the course and book your place: https://fridabemighty.com/workshops/