I am delighted to announce another run of my popular Rhythm in the Home course in December. It will be the ninth (ninth!) time I run this course, and I can’t wait to run it again as I get ready to rethink our own rhythms ahead of a brand new year.
Why did I create Rhythm in the Home? Because as a parent, life with a young child can sometimes feel chaotic and overwhelming. Juggling naps, work, chores, playdates, and setting up Pinterest-worthy activities for your child can feel like a challenge – let alone finding time for self care, reflection, and connection. But it doesn’t have to be like that.
Creating a strong, dependable family rhythm can:
- Reduce feelings of overwhelm – for you just as much as your children.
- Increase your child’s feelings of control, reducing their stress levels; young children thrive on dependability.
- Allow you to parent with more ease and joy and less conflict in daily life with your children.
- Provide regular moments of calm and togetherness, even during busy days.
- Let you focus on what is truly important to you, including ensuring time for yourself.
- Simplify your life, allowing you to let go of things which aren’t serving you.
If you are wanting to take some more space for yourself to dig deeper into your needs, values, and daily life as a busy parent, it may be just what you’ve been looking for. You can read about what other parents have said about the course here.
The course costs £55 for lifetime access, and if you’re quick you can use code “rhythmplease” to get it for £45 (just book before November 20th).
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE ON THE COURSE
To read more about the course details please visit: https://fridabemighty.com/workshops/