Life with young children can feel relentless sometimes. It can feel like you go from day to day, moment to moment, without the head space to really think about what your vision is for your family and how to achieve it.
You know that things could be better, that it could feel easier, but you don’t have enough time to read all the books and figuring out what’s right for your family feels overwhelming.
You want a beautiful childhood for your children, but figuring out how to make it happen – how to reduce the conflict and increase the connection – can feel hard.
Let me help you find more ease and joy in your parenting.
During your mentoring call, we will spend 60 minutes talking about whatever you want to focus on or are struggling with. This could be:
- Peaceful parenting and gentle discipline
- Making transitions like getting out the house or leaving the park easier
- Crafting strong, meaningful family rhythms in your home
- Setting up a prepared environment at home for your children to thrive in, no matter how big or small your home is
- Play (toys, activities, books, and laying the foundations for a playful home)
- Deciding whether or not to home educate, getting guidance on the different home schooling philosophies
- Anything else you feel drawn to discuss related to creating a beautiful childhood for your young children
During our call I will truly listen to you, offering a new perspective and helping you gain clarity around the needs of your whole family and how best to meet them.
I do this by offering insight into behaviour and developmentally-appropriate expectations and offering suggestions to help you calmly navigate any issues you are experiencing. I will help you to see what you need to focus on first, and I will leave you with practical ideas and actions to implement so that you can find more ease in your parenting, in a way that suits you and your values.
What I will not do is tell you how to parent your children. I strongly believe that only you can know what works best for your family; I can support you in working this out, but I cannot do it for you. You are the expert in your children. So if you are looking for rules to follow or a routine to implement, I’m probably not the right person to work with you.
I will follow up with you via email a week later to see how it’s going and provide any extra support if needed.
Book your call
Calls cost £110.
To book your call, just drop me an email at email@example.com and we’ll find a time that works for you. As part of the booking process I will send you a simple questionnaire to fill our before we speak as this allows me to fully prepare before our call.
If you have a partner, they are welcome to take part in the call. If your child is cared for by a nanny, grandparent, or babysitter, then I am also happy to take calls with them.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.